DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by:
Volume 2 Issue 11June 01, 2004
- Polity and disability
Rarely will a politician talk about the problem faced by six-seven crore disabled, writes Javed Abidi.
- "Awareness is crucial for accurate and timely diagnosis"
Dr Sita Ratna Devi, of Hemophilia Federation India, talks about the organisation and other matters.
- Disabled people in Olympic Torch Relay
On June 10, history will be made as the Olympic Torch is carried through Delhi as part of the first-ever Global Olympic Torch Relay.
- Disabled students exam result
Disabled students showed exemplary performance by getting brilliant scores against the odds.
- RCI publishes list of courses for disability professionals
The Rehabilitation Council of India has introduced a list of courses that can be taken up by students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, to meet the growing demands of professionals for the disability sector.
- Leprosy patients seek protection of human rights
Leprosy patients face health hazards due to a noxious stench from the dumping ground for animal carcasses, adjacent to their ashram.
- City reeling under severe blood shortage
New Delhi's medical institutions are suffering from a severe shortage of blood and the city's 2,000 thalassaemics are expected to be worst affected by the crisis.
- Advances in prevention of blindness for glaucoma
About 50 leading ophthalmologists from India and abroad took part in a symposium on the latest development in detection and treatment of glaucoma in Chandigarh.
- HFI Project extended
The Haemophilia Federation India (HFI) has been given a three-year extension for its ongoing project Living with Haemophilia in India.
- Airtel launches services for hearing impaired
Mobile phone service provider Airtel has launched the confidence plan for its hearing impaired users.
- Mumbai teenager given chance to see again
On May 14 in Mumbai, a group of eye surgeons from the Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) and a dental team from the National Dental Centre completed the first stage of a first of its kind operation in Southeast Asia.
- Pulse Polio campaign
Thousands of children up to the age of five were administered polio drops under the Pulse Polio Immunisation Programme.