DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by:
Volume 2 Issue 22November 15, 2004
- Status of disability advocacy in India
C. Mahesh, Assistant Director, Mobility India, discusses why disability advocacy in India still has a long way to go.
- "Continue to fight for what has not been achieved"
Ashok Agarwal, a lawyer with Social Jurist - a legal advocacy group - talks to Madhu Mishra Jassal about the use of powerful legislation as a weapon to create the enforceable rights-based inclusion of disabled people.
- Government wants jobs reserved for disabled people in NGOs
After pitching in for job quotas in the private sector, the UPA government wants NGOs to reserve jobs for disabled people, schedule castes, schedule tribes, and other backward classes
- NCPEDP joins hands with Bhagidari for WDD celebrations
This year, NCPEDP's World Disability Day celebrations will be associated with the Delhi government's Bhagidari Scheme.
- CBSE to make inclusive education a reality
The CBSE has asked all schools to make buildings and educational infrastructure accessible for disabled students.
- Arunachal polling booths not disabled-friendly
A check of some polling booths in Arunachal Pradesh on election day reveals a sorry state of disabled-friendliness.
- 5% seats now reserved for disabled people in Nepal Civil Services
The policy of 5 per cent reservations in Nepal's Civil Services for disabled people is a major achievement.
- War disabled allege discrimination
Soldiers disabled in war have been, surprisingly, excluded from free medical treatment under the ECHS.
- Youth Parliament debates strategies to tackle AIDS
A Youth Parliament in Delhi reveals commitment to tackle the spread of AIDS in India.
- Arman Ali nominated for Vietnam seminar
DPI-India nominates Arman Ali, Assistant Project Coordinator, Disability Law Unit, North-East, at Shishu Sarothi, for a training seminar in Vietnam.
- ArtsAbility promotes creative expression
NCPEDP is presenting the first-of-its-kind National ArtsAbility Festival organised by the Asia Pacific Therapeutic Theatre (APTT), featuring students with disabilities.
- IT.com 2004 firms sensitive to disabled people
Fare on offer at Bangalore's IT.com provides opportunities for NGOs to garner public attention and support for their activities.