Volume 9 Issue 11 - August 15, 2012
Nominations invited for 14th N.C.P.E.D.P.-Shell Helen Keller AwardsD.N.I.S. News Network, India: Nominations are now open for the 14th N.C.P.E.D.P.-Shell Helen Keller Awards. These Awards were set up in 1999 by National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (N.C.P.E.D.P.). Over the years, they have come to be recognised as the most prestigious Indian benchmark for honouring people and organisations which have been working towards promoting employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The Awards are given away in 3 categories: Role Model Disabled Persons, Role Model Supporters of Increased Employment Opportunities for Disabled People, and Role Model Companies, N.G.O.s and Institutions.
Details and forms can be downloaded from www.dnis.org . The last date for sending in the nominations is October 12. The Awards will be given away on December 2, eve of the World Disability Day. Earlier Awardees include Wipro, I.T.C. Hotels, MphasiS, Infosys, I.B.M., Lemon Tree Hotels, Pointec Pens, Titan Industries and N.T.P.C., among others.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Mukul Wasnik gives away the 3rd NCPEDP-MphasiS Universal Design Awards
- National Centre for Universal Design to be made a reality in the next 3 months
- Nominations invited for 14th N.C.P.E.D.P.-Shell Helen Keller Awards
- Applications invited for the post of Chairperson, National Trust
- Committee drafting R.T.E. guidelines on disability has no disabled member!
- U.N. report seeks strengthening of C.C.P.D. office, private sector accountability
- H.R.D. Ministry forms Task Force on Disability
- ÔÇśBlindÔÇÖ people employed under N.R.E.G.A. found to be non-disabled, says study
- Odisha to reserve 3 percent contractual jobs for disabled people
- Disabled soldiers to get pension
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: