Volume 4 Issue 16 - August 15, 2006
I.C.A.M.B.S. announces commencement of academic programmes
D.N.I.S. News Network – Institute of Child and Adolescents Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences (I.C.A.M.B.S.) has announced the commencement of academic programmes from the first week of September 2006. The new education programme announced, is the first of its kind in the country.
Established by Snehi in November 2004, I.C.A.M.B.S. has commenced its courses and other services from January 2006. Now, the institute is starting an education programme for students and professionals to take care of emotional and behavioural needs of children and teenagers.
This academic programme on Child and Adolescent Mental Health is a six-month foundation course to extend the knowledge of child development, child and adolescent psychology and other important aspects of child and adolescent mental health. The course is highly structured and would consist of three sessions per week.
The institute has a team of professionals including child and adolescent psychiatrist, family therapist, counsellors and other allied professionals who are experts in dealing with emotional, psychological, and behavioural problems of children and adolescents.
Application forms are available at Snehi till 19 August 2006.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Disabled tribal girl denied medical seat
- Bright dyslexic girl denied admission in College of Art
- Victim of ignorance; mentally ill chained at home for years
- 85-year-old man fights for 45 years; yet not given disability certificate
- N.P.d.O. organises State Level Consultation on N.R.E.G.A. & Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities
- I.S.I.C. to start Masters in Prosthetics & Orthotics
- I.C.A.M.B.S. announces commencement of academic programmes
- Book on Cerebral Palsy released in the Capital
- Manual dealing with Sensory Integration dysfunction published
- Study reveals that obesity causes dementia
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: