Volume 8 Issue 4 - February 15, 2011
Fellowship launched for disabled peopleD.N.I.S. News Network, India: To improve the conditions of disabled persons, a new fellowship, named after the late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, is being launched. This was announced by Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Mukul Wasnik.
Wasnik said that the Central Government is committed to all-round development of persons with disabilities and has been taking several initiatives in this regard.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Finally, âWorking Draftâ of the proposed Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act out!
- Census 2011 begins, disability to be counted properly for the first time
- Committee drafting new disability law meets, the âbeneficiariesâ remain in the dark
- âWhat is the hurry?â Minister, M.S.J.E. asks the Committee drafting new disability law
- The draft Mental Health law is fascist: N.A.A.J.M.I.
- Denied I.A.S. despite order, visually impaired duo threaten legal action
- Dyslexic student denied 3% reservation facility in Engineering Entrance Exam
- No reservation for A.I.I.M.S. nursing posts, disabled candidates turn to court
- Fellowship launched for disabled people
- Special Recruitment Drive of D.o.P.T. extended till June 30
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: