Volume 4 Issue 13 - July 01, 2006
Delhi Government increases ex-gratia payment for war disabled soldiers
D.N.I.S. News Network The
This new welfare package would enable enhanced ex-gratia amount apart from new benefits of housing assistance including subsidy and childrens education allowance.
Disabled personnel with 60 per cent and above disabilities would get an ex-gratia amount of Rs. 5 lakh and with disability up to 59 per cent would get Rs. 3 lakh.
Earlier, disabled officers, J.C.O.s and other ranks with disability of 51 per cent and above were getting Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 75,000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively, whereas those with disability ranging from 20-50 per cent were getting Rs. 50,000, Rs. 37,500 and Rs. 25,000 respectively.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- M.S.J.E. comes up with its own proposal for amendments to the Disability Act!
- Government to rehabilitate polio victims; Rs. 1,039 crore earmarked for polio eradication
- Grant provisional admission to disabled student: Delhi High Court tells D.U.
- National Institute for Persons with Multiple Disabilities in Tamil Nadu
- Delhi Government increases ex-gratia payment for war disabled soldiers
- Loopholes in the proposed Delhi Building Bylaws
- 200 high-capacity buses to hit Delhi roads in next six months
- Specially designed bus shelters in the offing
- New devices for visually impaired launched
- āDisabledā fans ejected from stadium
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: