Volume 2 Issue 15 - August 01, 2004
Disabled children shine throughDNIS News Network -- Physically challenged children from Meerut and Chandigarh were honoured in the Capital for their achievements.
Several physically challenged children of Roshini, a Chandigarh-based organisation and Nai Aasha, a Meerut-based organisation, were recently honoured at the library hall of Sacred Heart Cathedral by Archbishop Vincent Concesoa.
Not succumbing to the pressures of physical deformities, these children have fought their way through to lead a healthy and respectable life in society.
Father Anthony proudly told the audience that all ten children studying in standard X of Nai Aasha secured first division in their exams, which was well above the pass percentage of other schools that had refused them admission.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Simple test to detect walking problem
- Youth work for a social cause
- Disabled children shine through
- An arena for the intellectually disabled
- â€˜Expressionsâ€™ to be a guiding light to disturbed kids
- Deepalaya marks 25 years of serving the marginalised
- Club-foot clinic unable to cope with increasing demand
- Budget is a farce for disabled children
- No disappointment for disabled students in DU
- â€˜Jeenaâ€™ gives disabled immigrant children a new ray of hope
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: