Volume 2 Issue 21 - November 01, 2004
Indian disability films selected for Moscow film festival
DNIS Network News - Two Indian films have been selected for the Second International Film Festival on Disability in Moscow.
A music video titled 'Kinara' and a documentary 'Sometime somewhere a time traveller' -- produced by NCPEDP with the support of DANIDA (Royal Danish Embassy), and directed by Parvez Imam -- have been selected for the Second International Film Festival on Disability being held in Moscow from November 11 to 14, 2004.
Titled 'Moscow Disability Film Festival (MOSFEST): Breaking Down Barriers II', the event is being organised by Perspektiva, a Russian disability organisation. After Moscow, the film festival will later be shown in five regions of Russia and three NIS countries: Armenia, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. This festival is being organised in collaboration with the Moscow City Administration and the World Institute on Disability, together with the Russian Union of Film-makers, the Moscow Society of Physically Disabled People, the Moscow Society of the Deaf as well as Reacomp, and is affiliated with the Society of the Blind.
All works submitted for MOSFEST portray disability issues. The organisation encourages films that have been produced by and with the participation of persons with disabilities.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- Arjun Singh sets up working group
- Supreme Court issues notice on non-implementation of Section 43 of PWD Act
- NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Award winners for 2004 announced
- Ministry of Finance clarifies Income Tax issue
- Significant step in establishing dyslexia as 'disability'
- Vishwas: Self-employment opportunities in Rajasthan
- Indian disability films selected for Moscow film festival
- Indian traffic system inching towards disabled-friendliness
- Physical disability adds to woes of Kutch earthquake victims
- Conquering disability, conquering hearts
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: