Volume 1 Issue 4 - October 15, 2003
NCPEDP features on DiscoveryDNIS News Network – National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) will feature on a short film being made by Discovery Channel.
Samsung Electronics has sponsored short films on success stories wherein Information Technology (IT) has helped in changing lives of disabled people. Aslam Amin, one of NCPEDP’s past scholars will be featured in the film.
Amin, who was granted scholarship under NCPEDP’s annual fellowship programme for pursuing higher education, has been successfully placed at HPS Foundation, arm of IT major HCL Perot System.
Samsung Electronics is closely working with the cross-disability advocacy NGO and has set up an Employment Unit within NCPEDP that is likely to look after placements for meritorious disabled youth in the private sector.
DNIS is produced and managed by:
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People
Screening Guidelines to be followed by CISF Security Staff for Passengers with Disabilities at Indian Airports
Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill
Mental Health Care Bill
CRPD Monitoring Report
20 Stories of Change(book)
- List of Awardees 2015 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (2.7 MB)
- List of Awardees 2014 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1 MB)
- List of Awardees 2013 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (1.44 MB)
- List of Awardees 2012 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (804 KB)
- List of Awardees 2011 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (864 KB)
- List of Awardees 2010 :NCPEDP MPHASIS Universal Design Awards (623 KB)
SHELL HELEN KELLER AWARDS
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awardees 2013
- NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awards announced
- Rights groups meet to discuss Biwako Millennium Framework
- NCPEDP features on Discovery
- Disabled women seek their rights
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan applauded
- Insurance schemes should be modified for disabled people
- Rights activists demand government support for self-help groups
- Scouts march for leprosy awareness
- Disabled kids to get educational policy soon
- Employment cannot be achieved in isolation: Activists
Disability News and Information Service is produced and managed by: